For the Fallen
The For the Fallen patriotic cross stitch pattern is a somber reminder of the cost of freedom. This pattern is inspired by a photograph taken of the Lochnagar Crater Memorial at the Somme in France. This incredible place highlights the destruction at the Western Front in World War I, and is a testament to the dedication and courage of those who fought there. This pattern features part of the famous poem "For the Fallen" that is recited at memorial services around the world every Remembrance Day. This patriotic cross stitch pattern demonstrates how important military service is to maintain our freedom. For the Fallen is a combination of full stitches and back stitch (for the lettering), and will be an heirloom for generations to come. This a PDF download, so you can purchase it and get started on your newest project right away.
Product code: CSFC-FTF27
Collection: Lest We Forget
You may also be interested in...
If you like this pattern, you might also like the Lest We Forget pattern.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 168 stitches wide by 224 stitches high
- Finished size: 12″ wide x 16″ high on 14 count
- 19 colours
- Full cross stitch and back stitch
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC embroidery floss as per included colour key
- If using 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 18″ x 22″ to allow for 3″ on all sides to accommodate framing or finishing.