Drink Wine Set
If you love to come home after a hard day at work and enjoy a lovely glass of wine, these wine cross stitch patterns will inspire you to relax all day long! This set features the lovely Stitch & Drink Wine and Maybe Wine Will Help cross stitch patterns. These two beautiful vintage-inspired cross stitch patterns will be an elegant sassy statement piece in any decor. You can display them at home or as a tongue-in-cheek "reminder" at the office for when your wine is out of reach. Stitch your worries away with the beautiful cheeky Drink Wine cross stitch pattern set!
Collection: Vintage Sass
Models stitched on 16 count Fiddlers Cloth Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss
Please note: These are digital PDF patterns only, not a printed patterns that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
Maybe Wine Will Help:
- 100 stitches wide by 128 stitches high
- 7" wide by 9" high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 10 colours
Stitch & Drink Wine:
- 140 stitches wide by 125 stitches high
- 10" wide by 9" high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 13 colours
Both patterns include:
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black & white chart at the end of the colour chart
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Vintage Sass cross stitch alphabets! The Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 is the font used in Maybe Wine Will Help and Stitch & Drink Wine. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.