Are you a fan of the Italian Renaissance? Day is a gorgeous Michelangelo stitching pattern, featuring beautiful teals, purples, and oranges. This painting is one of five in the Sistine Series, and it is based on an original oil painting inspired by Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling. If you're wanting to bring a little bit of classical art into your home, the Day cross stitch pattern will add vibrancy and style to your decor.
Product code: CS-SS02
Collection: Signature Collection
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 168 stitches wide by 210 stitches high
- 12" wide by 15" high on 14 count
- Full stitches
- 31 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel