Cross Stitch Alphabets
Express yourself with these cross stitch alphabets! If you've ever wanted to customize any of your Peacock & Fig patterns with your own words, then these cross stitch alphabets will help you do that! Change out certain words to express your personality, or create your own custom cross stitch pattern. You can even stitch the alphabet as charted as your own cross stitch sampler. Click here for a video tutorial about how to use these cross stitch alphabets.
If you'd like to have a Peacock & Fig pattern customized for you, or have your own text-based pattern created for you, please see the "Customized Alphabet Pattern" section at the bottom of this page.
Each alphabet pattern comes with:
- full colour preview image
- one-page pattern for digital devices (viewable with any PDF reader app or software)
- black & white chart
- floss usage chart
- thread sorter
- blank chart to draft your design
- full colour photo instructions showing how to customize an existing chart
- optional "How to Cross Stitch" PDF available at checkout
- dozens of cross stitch tutorial videos available on the Peacock & Fig YouTube channel
Vintage Sass Collection
Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 Cross Stitch Pattern
Vintage Sass Alphabet 2 Cross Stitch Pattern
Spirited Animals Collection
Spirited Animals Alphabet 3 Cross Stitch Pattern
This ornate cross stitch alphabet is featured in patterns such as I’m Fabulous, Queen Bee, The Struggle is Real, Be the Flamingo, and the rest of the Spirited Animals Collection (excluding Too Glam to Give a Damn). The alphabet comes in two sizes to be adaptable and give you a lot of flexibility when adapting or creating your patterns.
Spirited Animals Alphabet Cross Stitch Pattern Set
Customized Alphabet Pattern
Custom Cross Stitch Alphabet Pattern
This custom cross stitch pattern is a PDF pattern and made to order, so you can create your own custom alphabet pattern and express your personality! Please see below for more details, and please read the pattern details before ordering this custom chart.
To create your customized pattern, upon payment you will be emailed a PDF document. You can also download it directly from your payment confirmation window. This document contains a link to submit the information I will need to create your pattern. The information requested is:
- Which alphabet you are wanting to use from the shop (you can see all the alphabets available above).
- Whether or not you are customizing an existing Peacock & Fig pattern. Please note that the Peacock & Fig pattern must be purchased in addition to this customization package. Please purchase the pattern you'd like to adapt either before purchasing this customization package or at the same time.
- What you want the text to say. Please include the punctuation, capitalization, etc you desire.
- Whether you want the text centered on the pattern or not.
- Your name and email address so I can email you the first draft.
**Please note: I cannot create patterns based on copyrighted material such as song lyrics. If you have any questions, please email me before ordering this pattern.
Once you submit this information via the link, I will create one draft pattern of your request, send it to you, and you can give me feedback before the final pattern is created and emailed to you. The first draft will be completed and sent for your approval within 24 hours of the information form being submitted (Monday-Friday PST). One revision is included in the customization fee. You can make as many changes as you like in this revision, but any additional revisions after the changes are made are subject to an extra fee. The custom chart will include a colour preview image, a one-page chart, a black and white chart (if the pattern is larger than one page), and a colour key.
In the form, the font "sizes" are indicated as the number of stitches high for the upper and lowercase letter "a". Here are the sizes of the current alphabets:
- Vintage Sass Alphabet 1 ("A" = 16 stitches high, "a" = 8 stitches high)
- Vintage Sass Alphabet 2 ("A" = 31 stitches high, "a" = 8 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Alphabet 3 (small font) ("A" = 8 stitches high, "a" = 5 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Alphabet 3 (large font) ("A" = 15 stitches high, "a" = 12 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Backstitch Alphabet (top font on chart) ("A" = 7 stitches high, "a" = 4 stitches high)
- Spirited Animals Backstitch Alphabet (bottom font on chart) ("A" = 6 stitches high, "a" = 3 stitches high)
**Please note: changing the alphabet font sizes from the standard patterns is not included in the customization fee, please contact Dana for more information. For more details of the individual alphabets, please look at the listings above.
As this is a custom order, once the customization information is submitted via the linked form, a refund is not available due to the nature of digital patterns.