Business Card Holder
Ban boring from your life with this vibrant geometric business card holder cross stitch pattern. Liven up your business cards with a holder you can customize to your company's branded colours, or simply use the included colour key to stitch with beautiful peacock-inspired colours. This card holder is also the perfect size for credit cards. Whether you're out for a night on the town and don't want to take your whole wallet with you or just want to lighten your daily load, this card holder will meet all your needs. You can even use one side to carry credit cards, loyalty cards or gift cards, and the other for your own business cards. It can hold 10 business cards on each side, or 5 credit cards. Don't carry around a heavy wallet if you don't need to -- this business card holder is the ideal sophisticated option for busy lives.
Product code: CS-BC4
Collection: Adorned Life
Model stitched on 14 count white Aida fabric with DMC embroidery floss.
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed.
Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 60 stitches wide by 130 stitches high
- Finished size: closed: 4" wide by 2.5" tall on 14 count
- Finished size: open: 4" wide by 5" long on 14 count
- Full stitches and back stitch
- 7 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Black & white pattern included
- Includes full colour photographic assembly instructions
- Includes materials list
- One-page PDF pattern (including colour legend) for e-readers included
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
- DMC floss as per included colour key
- If stitching on 14 count cross stitch fabric (Aida, linen, evenweave), you will need 10″ by 6″ of fabric to allow for a 1″ margin around all sides to accommodate finishing
- 10” by 6” of chosen lining fabric
- 5″ length of elastic or cord for the fastening loop + 1 button
- Tapestry and embroidery needles
- Sewing thread for assembly