Who doesn't love unicorns? These beautiful mythical beasts represent the good and magical part of ourselves, and this pretty unicorn cross stitch pattern gently reminds you to believe that in yourself as well. Using gentle tones of creams, greys and peach, the soft colours bring out the whimsical nature of this vintage-inspired pattern. The metallic gold horn evokes mystery and grandeur, and the gold frame adds a glamorous elegance to this design. Remind yourself every day to bring out your inner unicorn, and create magic and sparkle wherever you go.
Collection: Spirited Animals
Model stitched on 14 count Zweigart Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss and Kreinik metallic thread
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 100 stitches wide by 140 stitches high
- 7" wide by 10" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 7 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
For a different look to your project, how about changing the gold frame to a rich burnished black? Blending one strand of DMC 310 (black) and one strand of gold Kreinik blending filament can add a gorgeous wrought-iron effect to your project. See the tutorial here for how to blend threads!
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Spirited Animals cross stitch alphabets! The smaller font in Alphabet 3 is the font used in Inner Unicorn. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.