I Believe I Can Fly
Ever needed a funny motivational quote to get you through the day? Maybe this tongue-in-cheek cross stitch pattern is just what you need! I Believe I Can Fly uses a vintage illustration as inspiration, and features vibrant greens and rich golds. This pattern will add a touch of class and humour to any home. It could even be put in a place of honour at the workplace, keeping everyone's spirits up. The combination of backstitch and full cross stitch makes this pattern a fun and delicate project. Get yourself motivated to start each day with the I Believe I Can Fly pattern!
Collection: Spirited Animals
Model stitched on 14 count Zweigart Aida fabric using DMC embroidery floss and Kreinik metallic thread
Please note: This is a digital PDF pattern only, not a printed pattern that will be shipped in the mail. It is not a kit or a finished product. You will be sent a download link when your payment has been processed. Any up-to-date PDF reader (for example Preview on a Mac, GoodReader on iOS, or Adobe Reader on a Mac or PC) will be able to read the patterns, or they can be printed for ease of use.
- 80 stitches wide by 80 stitches high
- 6" wide by 6" high on 14 count
- Full stitches and backstitch
- 8 colours
- Full colour chart includes DMC colour key, colour preview and thread sorter
- Includes full black and white pattern
- Includes one-page pattern for digital devices
- Optional free "How To Stitch" guide available at checkout
- Tutorial for using Kreinik metallic floss available here
- Dozens of tutorial videos available at Peacock & Fig's YouTube channel
For a different look to your project, how about changing the gold details to a rich burnished black? Blending one strand of DMC 310 (black) and one strand of gold Kreinik blending filament can add a gorgeous wrought-iron effect to your project. See the tutorial here for how to blend threads!
You may also be interested in…
Customize your patterns
Want to customize this pattern with your own text? Now you can with the Spirited Animals cross stitch alphabets! Alphabet 3 is the font used in I Believe I Can Fly. This alphabet is available individually or as a set, check out the cross stitch alphabets here.